Experienced with Minecraft, but new to wikis?
- A wiki is designed to allow every user to edit its content. If you see something you think could be improved about the lagcraftWiki, improve it! Just click the "edit" tab at the top of most pages to edit their contents. You may have to create an account and/or log in before you'll be able to edit pages without you're IP Address being displayed in the edit history- but it's free and takes under a minute to do so.
- Don't be afraid to edit. Part of the wiki system is an integrated version tracking system, so there's never a fear of losing something. If you make a mistake, you or someone else can easily fix it - so take the initiative and make a change if you think it's useful. (Tip: when editing, you can also use the "Preview" button to check how the page will look before you save it!)
- Don't worry if you just want to make a small change, though - go ahead and do it; someone can always update it later for consistency if needed.
- If you need a basic guide to the formatting syntax used for editing pages, take a look at the editing help page.
- If you are comfortable on making a major edit on a page, but takes several edits to do so, make sure you add "In use" on top of the article before anything else.