Questions, comments, build planning, rule discussion, technical problems, ban appeals, and all other inquiries or shenanigans can be posted on the Lagcraft Survival Forum
Buildings Subject to Removal
- non-labeled projects
- Single column towers
- Buildings that do not fit the lore of the server
- Buildings within 200 blocks of any of the 5 spawns.
- No trolling unless it is completely good-natured and not offending anyone.
- Don't spam random blocks everywhere.
- Just be nice!
Aside from regular Minecraft gameplay, the Lagcraft Survival server also includes the following functionality:
- A full world map is available.
- TNT is limited to only entity damage not block damage
- Fire will not spread, and will not destroy blocks
- Creeper explosions and Endermen will not destroy blocks
- Divides the world into regions progressing away from the origin.
- Finds a region with plenty of easy to obtain resources and assigns it as the home region for new players until it becomes too populated.
- Allows players to teleport to from region post to region post.
- You can scuba underwater for unlimited time by wearing a pumpkin head
- Towns can be created, managed, and joined by following the instructions on the Town Page
- Several different items are available for sale at the Server Shops.